Your website is often the first impression of your business you can give a new customer – better make it a pleasant experience on all devices. Websites should be designed for accomplishing your business objectives first. Make it easy for visitors to find what they need and drive customers to do what you need to accomplish those goals. In other words, make it conversion-focused.
- Debrief on your business goals and scope
- Map out and define a strategy to attain those goals
- Future content creation needs, maintenance
- Determine design direction and brand standards
- Gather existing creative assets and net new creation
- Owner training for future maintenance